Heating Equipment Maintenance
Reliability and dependability are two of the most important aspects of any heating system. When you properly maintain and tune your equipment, not only does it lengthen its lifespan, it increases the system’s efficiencies.
We offer different service options to help the needs of all of our customers. With C.O.D. customers, you get to enjoy planning your maintenance as you see fit, while full-service customers enjoy the benefits of scheduled annual maintenance, parts protection, and a 10% discount on additional parts not covered in the plan.
To get your equipment running at peak efficiencies, who better to trust in the Long Island area than S&S Fuel? Our qualified technicians inspect and repair all aspects of your heating system to provide long life and dependability every winter.
Scheduling a tune-up is an important part of the health of your heating system. Scheduling annually can save you upwards of 10% on energy costs every year. Our tune-ups include:
- Installing oil filter cartridge and burner nozzle
- Adjusting and checking electrodes and nozzle assembly
- Oiling all motors on burners, fans, and circulators
- Safety-checking all operating controls
- Inspecting combustion chamber
- Vacuuming interior of boiler or furnace, flue pipe, and chimney base
- Adjusting system to maximum efficiency and performing combustion efficiency test to check results
See what we can do for you! Contact us today or call us at (631) 587-8122.